Half-Day Paris Orientation Tour
Discover “The City of Lights”
DURATION: UP TO 4-HOURS
With a knowledgeable English-speaking driver, enjoy a half day introductory tour of Paris. As the The capital of France, you will be treated to a superb panoramic view of the most famous monuments. The city can also be more intimate, revealing the charm of its medieval districts and its former villages to the casual stroller. Come and discover this city, popular and refined at the same time, where a surprise awaits you at every turn. Get the best out of it on a half day tour with your English-speaking driver, driving to Champs Elysees and Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel tower, Notre-Dame on Ile de la Cité, Ile Saint Louis, Opera, Concorde.
This 4-hour tour includes:
- The Arc de Triomphe & Champs Elysées
- The Eiffel Tower & Trocadero
- Opera & Concorde
- Notre-Dame Ile de la Cité and Saint Louis
Pick-up/Drop-off: Your driver will pick you up from the lobby of your Paris City-Centre Hotel. At you conclusion of the tour, you will be dropped off at your Hotel, or, if you prefer, another location within Paris’s City-Centre.
Includes: Private English-speaking Driver for up to 4-hours.
Excludes: Driver Gratuity, Extra Hours, Extra Kilometers.
- Please be aware that the driver, while knowledgeable, is not a licensed guide, and may not leave the vehicle to guide on foot.
- This tour does not include an interior visit of the Eiffel Tower.